Why Choose Hand In Hand
- Children are our focus; we attempt to locate the best possible family for each child, rather than the other way around
- We have over 39 years of experience, and have successfully made over 9,000 placements.
- As a Christian, non-denominational agency, we offer a unique, faith-based perspective on your adoption journey.
- We assist in the placement of children from newborn to 16 years of age, regardless of the child’s heritage.
- Hand In Hand is a Hague accredited agency and carefully adheres to the laws of each country and to the guidelines set forth by the Hague Convention on International Adoption Law.
- We have programs in several countries to offer a wide range of choices for childless couples, singles, older individuals, and families with children.
- The countries we work with set the requirements for adoptive parents, and we do not add additional requirements onto families.
- We offer Hand In Hand families personal, one-on-one attention and quick, responsive communication throughout the adoption process.
- As adoptive parents ourselves, we understand the intricacies of the process as well as the family’s emotions.
- We employ caring, sensitive social workers for our homestudy services.
- We provide comprehensive pre-adoptive training, providing you with the knowledge and resources you need for a successful placement and strong attachment.
- We have representatives in each of the countries who work with the orphanages and governments and assist our families when they travel.
We provide opportunities for extended relationships in the post-placement phase, including holiday parties, summer picnics, Motherland Tours, and quarterly newsletters.
Hand In Hand offering a full range of adoption services:
- Home studies
- Group and individual pre-adoptive training
- Travel training
- Dossier preparation
- Notary services and certification of documents
- Adoptive placement through our country programs
- Post-placement services
- Support groups
- Summer picnics and holiday parties
- Motherland Tours
Where Hand In Hand Works
Hand In Hand is a Hague accredited, licensed 501(c)(3) non-profit adoption agency incorporated in the State of Colorado, with offices in Fort Collins, CO; Ocala, FL; and Albion, IN. Hand In Hand is licensed to do placements anywhere within the United States. Donations made to Hand In Hand are tax deductible under the agency’s 501(c)(3) status with the I.R.S.